Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Face of River Wave Foods


June 7, 2010

After a long weekend of farmer's markets a package was received on Monday that revivified the focus and belief in what it is I am doing. River Wave Foods had taken out an 1/2 page in the Summer 2010 edition of edible Portland. It was a spendy decision but things seemed to come together in terms of creative ideas, collaborative elements and timing so the money was spent and the ad was created. The edible Portland magazine is a colorful, informative magazine that features local growers/farmers/producers of food, local food businesses and seasonal recipes that conjure up visions of fabulous mouthwatering meals and memorable dining experiences. As I leafed through the thick never opened pages I cleared my mind of expectations so that I could view our ad with a "beginners mind". On page 42 there is was. The River Wave Foods ad projecting a rich simplicity that reflects the very nature of our products. No matter what the impact of this ad I am pleased. River Wave Foods now has a face and a sense of self that continues to grow and develop.